The 1.0 mm thick Firestone EPDM membrane is specifically designed for decorative pond applications. It is marketed under the trade name Firestone PondGardTM.
- Artificial lakes.
- Golf course water features.
- Commercial decorative ponds.
- Residential decorative ponds.
- Reflection ponds.
- Streams, waterfalls and fountains.
- Swimming ponds.
- Natural swimming pools.
- Leisure park water features.
- Eco Pools.
Because of its specific formulation and production process, the Firestone PondGardTM membrane is guaranteed to be compatible with aquatic life in accordance with testing reports published by the Water Research Centre in the UK.
The advantages of using the Firestone PondGardTM lining applications is that it ensures:
- Problem free waterscaping.
- Flexibility allows for smoother flowing designs.
- Quick and simple installation in loose laid applications.
- Ideal for planters, roof gardens and green roofs.
- 100 % reliable solution.
- Fully adhered system by trained installers.
- Ideal as a replacement for failed concrete or plastic liners.
- Strength and resilience to perform in the most demanding environments.
- Diverse Southern African project portfolio.
- Field proven for 40 years.
- Roll lengths: 30,5m in widths, 3.05m, 6,1m and 9,15m.
- Available direct from Rubber Roofing Systems Africa, authorized distributor for Africa.
Product support is provided by our technical representatives, the most experienced in EPDM lining systems in Africa.
Additional technical support is provided by Firestone Building Products.
To avoid any confusion, the Firestone PondGardTM membrane can be easily identified by the special blue packaging with the Firestone PondGardTM logo.
For technical information on Firestone PondGardTM please click on the following link: Technical Information